19931231

1220 Laudatory about Priscilla

...And then I began to praise her
Because I got the point of her face
Had an infinite graceful
And a beauty more superior
Than all that in my life
I have ever seen.
I can’t believe that for my eyes
Would perceive so much beauty,
But after see her eyes
I know that the stars
Don't bring anything in splendor,
For this I incline to praise her
Because her streamlined chests
Are perfect like her lips
And because coffee bright star
I saw the twinkling stars
And appreciated the wind's warm
And smelled deep in front of a flower
And thought that the infinite sea
Don’t has nothing to compares
But after see her face
And observe how she extricated herself
Don't remained more than praise her
Because when some woman see her
Suddenly create complexes
And one intolerance state
Because only a few can accept
That her beauty is so resplendent
How only Olympic gods
Can be
And is exclusively for this
That today I incline to praise her.

No hay comentarios.: