19931231

1215 Assertion about Priscilla

If her body don't were
Precisely framed
Between the supremacy's coordinated
I wouldn’t have repaired in her
For this today
I venerate her with love
And while word exists
I'll stay whispering that I love her
And when the word end,
I'll caresses her with my hands
Of a subtle way
Until draw butterflies
Over her body’s wrapper
And when my hands fail
I'll recreate on my mind
Her beautiful face
And her slender thin body
Until impregnate my mind
Of every beautiful detail
That her person has.
Because towards time
She became
In my thinks’ obsession
And of my life’s impulses,
In the top of my daydreams
And in the burning reality
That penetrates my nerves.
And all this is because her body
So beautiful shaped is
Like a cocoon of virgin flower.

No hay comentarios.: