19931231

1219 Report about Priscilla

Today I saw her, and her hair seemed
A suspended cascade
For the Author of all the things,
I could not believe that I still loved her,
But when I had her in front of me
I wanted to embrace her among my arms,
And to seduce her next to my chest,
And to kiss her in her sweet lips.
I had to contain my impulses
And to hide with value my edginess
For not falling fulminated
For the beauty that she had,
And that it seemed to have taken out
Of a secret trunk.
I contained my encouragement and I sighed.
It was prettier than never
And their back was complete
As for beauty refers.
It was white and delicate,
Soft, lusty and better formed.
I had to bite my lips,
Because although I had her in front of me,
I could not believe that she were,
Because she was as beautiful as a spirit
That it looks for a body to possess it.
I found her voice a song
Of those that the nature whispers.
It was thin their figure
And her hair was grown
And it seemed a cascade
Suspended miraculously
For the Author of all the things.

No hay comentarios.: