19931231

1217 Panegyric about Priscilla

How refuse that you're divine
If a trail of white light
Is around your fragile woman's body.
How refuse that you're angelical
If in my darkened mien
Don't exists anything
That commotion the public opinion
How can make your lips,
Among them it is
The secret of universal panacea.
How refuse that you're supreme
If the mysticism of your romantic voice
Attracts me and seduces me crazily.
Ever sweeten my soul
When I remember her radiant face
And I can't refuse your virtues
Of attractive and charming woman.
I've got the point of your divinity
And since that I devote myself to you
And I've turn into Priscileum
Because you're who I love.
For you my life has existence
And you're the only one who I adore
Because you're like immaculate saint
Or like appeared virgin,
Full of angelically virtue.
I believe in you, and faithfully I'll follow you
And cloak-and-sword I'll defend this faith
Because I think that you deserve
Some superior to one temple
Alike that has in her honor
One such a Diana of Ephesians.

No hay comentarios.: