19931231

1202 Reference about Priscilla

When I’m beside her
My spirit can take a rest
Because is pleasing her beauty
From an extreme to another.
Just with left
My sight over her face
My soul goes to sweeten
And my pains and laments,
And my absurd depressions
Dissipate instantly.
Just with feel her touches
Over my tired body
And when her voice contact
My cochlea
I seem to weigh down on the space.
With her I can sail
To the quiet water
And there repose quietly
With her body like a pillow.
I don't know what she feels with me
But I know that if is equal
We would make together
The best couple of the entire world
Because I dream with her
When I'm awake
And I’d give my soul without vacillate
For make her feel
This that I feel beside her
Nobody has understood me
Like she does
For this today I am
So bonded to the magic
That flow from her personality.

No hay comentarios.: