19940131

1221 Writing about Priscilla

Her chests seemed two mountains
That lost slowly
Among distance’s fog
And her beautiful lips
Seemed one carved sculpture
Of one slender and fragile ruby
I don't know why God
Gave her a beauty
So exactly proportionated.
But just I know with security
Is that I loved her without control
Since the same moment
That I perceived her figure
And without more that her smile
I felt in love
Of each one of her steps.
If I didn't lost my head
Was because I needed it
To love her so intensely,
To love her with all my senses
To apprehend me her bends
And all delimitation’s her
Because was full of a grace
Such as never more was seen
Since foundation of world.
Was for this that I loved her
Of a disproportionate way
Because her chests seemed two mountains
That loss slowly
Among distance’s fog
And her beautiful lips
Seem a carved sculpture
Of a slender and fragile ruby.

No hay comentarios.: