19931231

1203 Soliloquy about Priscilla

Her sight is so shrill
Than ferocious sea on the bay,
Maybe for her accentuated color coffee
Or the expression of sensuality
With she's used to see me.
From my point of view I believe
That she's the point of departure
Where the beauty begin.
And in her face sweetly childish
It joins up the paradisiacal.
She can convince with her lips
To the same proud stubbornness,
Ever more that her rich voice
So much refreshment is
Than the cold water in the desert.
I think that she's so good
Because she let me refresh the soul
When I see into her eyes
And because her body is precise
To fit my necessity
Inasmuch as all my basic functions
Are described and contents
Inside her childish woman's face
For this I think that is superior
To other women of the earth,
Because is fit for my taste
And because evermore of her beauty
she has all the qualities
Of a seductive, attractive and perfect woman.

No hay comentarios.: