19931231

1216 Explanation about Priscilla

If you’d have my conviction
I wouldn't have necessity
To explain you how she is
If at least you would know her
Would know that my words
Are so true like sun
Because is that she
Is so beautiful and radiant
Like the most majestic
Of the stars of universe
Her hands are so delicate
That sea turn meerschaum
To contact of her finger
The happiness that she transmits me
When she's seeing to me
Is so refreshment to my soul
Like the small drizzle
On the arid and dry earth
If you’d have my conviction
I wouldn't have necessity
To explain you how she is
If at least you can
Believe in my words,
I would tell you
That her beauty so perfect is
That I considered
She was a Buddha’s embodiment
But wasn’t so,
She was so human and natural
In spite of her exquisite way
Like anyone terrestrial mortal
Just with the difference
That she had
A very singular beauty
Like was her smile
Able of do stagger
To anyone god or devil that see her
I guarantee that if you would had
Half the conviction mine
I wouldn’t have the necessity
To explain you how she is.

No hay comentarios.: