19931231

1214 Harangue about Priscilla

Not only was her porcelainized skin
Was moreover the structure
That had her interior
That attracted me without control
To felt at her feet.
She was like a raised flower
Light and delicately shaped
With her high vertex
And her tops so precise
That I believed she was crystallized
Because she arrived within my soul
I don't know when, or how
But is a fact that arrived
And strongly hold to my feeling
With a colossal impetus
And implanted her empire among my veins
Wasn’t enough
Seduce me with her lips
As well catches me within her eyes
And involved me in the labyrinth
That I founded between her arms
Because the Nature Mother
Has extreme
To mold her porcelainized body,
To draw symmetrically her lips
And smooth the exaggerated bends
That formed her slender body
She filled my spirit of euphoria
And since that I loved her
Not for have a beautiful body
But simply for be who was.

No hay comentarios.: