20220930

5146 The true half

Now I am 
Like an abandoned city 
That has lost its civilization 
And its palaces, gardens, 
Avenues and roads 
Have been forgotten.

You disdain the ancient origins 
That tied you 
To the principle of life 
From which flows 
Your oceans and seas 
As from waterfalls.

For you I sacrificed 
My sacred mountains, 
My tides of trills 
And dedicated praises. 
With trial and error 
I restarted each time
Several geneses 
And numerous 
And infinites
Big bangs.

But I want you to remember 
That the day will come when 
Delving into the abyssal regions 
Of your heart, 
You will find a sleeping star 
In its apotheosis 
That throbs like a supernova 
With the memory of my love.

Then you will learn 
Firsthand what it is to lose 
The true half 
Of your heart.

No hay comentarios.: