20220912

5087 The atomic clocks of your body

That soft chair in which you love 
To lay your head, 
My chest, is ready.
Is ready this softened mattress 
In the center of my body, your nest.

Come without delaying another minute 
So that you can seize 
My castles and my villas.
May you walk 
Along my ancient roads 
And drink from the spring 
Of my marine waters.

I am ready like a snowflake 
Already ready to fall, 
Like an untimely hailstorm, 
Like a windsock 
That grows at sunset, 
I am almost a devastating whirlwind, 
A torrent of winds and waters 
Mixed with the ardor 
That you hug me so tight 
That from within desires 
That almost take root in my heart
Are expelled 
From my heart being.

When the atomic clocks 
Of your body 
Mark the exact moment 
I want you to stick your pupil 
In my pupil 
And together we will leave 
The interstellar space 
Of this room.

No hay comentarios.: