20230731

5258 A million rivers

Being with you, inside of me, 
A million rivers are born.

The tide of overflowing emotions 
Forms a torrent 
Of crystal-clear memories 
That will inevitably flow 
Into the immense 
Sea of my joy.

I have said that being with you, 
Inside of me, a million rivers are born.

Like lightning in Maracaibo, 
A thousand laughs blooms in my heart 
And its soft colors 
Meander through me, 
Painting happy landscapes 
On the canvas of my soul.

Because being with you, inside of me, 
A million rivers are born.

The constant stream of your blue waters 
Overflows the garden of my spirit, 
Filling it with flowers of happiness, 
Day after day you nourish my lands 
With hope and serenity.

You know very well that being with you, 
Inside of me, a million rivers are born.

No hay comentarios.: