20230714

5240 The blow of your claws

The unusual moods 
That you make me feel 
Each time and time after time 
That the blow of your claws 
Leaves me scratches,
When you are about 
To take peace out of my body.

Your hands are a spider 
That walks slowly 
By the hidden face of my tree, 
Sharp nails running through 
My dry valleys, 
My dead bones, 
My tortuous meanders, 
My nooks and crannies,
My unprotected skin.

My pain spread inside, 
In leafy branches 
Of forest planted 
Next to the source of the waters.

Your passage through my paths,
Leaves traces, 
Like fingerprints 
Marked on the glass.
Like a crystal crack, 
A break was made 
In my smile.
And you have left me 
The largest cleft, 
Of all those cataloged 
In my body system.

You have broken my heart.

My chest was too soft 
For you to put pressure on it 
With the edge of your dagger.

No hay comentarios.: