20030630

2414 A catapult to the unusual walled cities of the pleasure

If you continue moving
Of that way
Your left leg
You will make me to behave
As the harlot
Of the city of Jericho
You will make to fall
Without touch of trumpets
Inside my body
The old and strong walls
Of the city of Jericho.
Why you don't decide
To come and seduce me
With your right leg
As if I were the harlot
Of the city of Jericho
So that when fall
The walls soften
For my disillusions tears
That be your hug
The one that serves me as cradle
Of sieve, of warm comforter
And so that when your body
Be full with the oppressive
Desire
You alleviate with my kisses
Your delirious yearnings.
If you look at me attentively
You will discover
That it is my mouth
A catapult to the unusual
Walled cities of the pleasure.

No hay comentarios.: