20030630

2420 That the streets of my body are made of gold and my bed of glass

And I no longer saw you more.
My eyes were
Submarine sonar,
Exospherical satellite,
Radar of deliriums.

I looked for you among the trees,
The daubed walls,
The migratory clouds
That traveled over my head,
And I no longer saw you more.

In this lugubrious interior of mine
There won't be life
To allow to escape to the air,
Because my darkened lungs
Just aspire the hearts
That you perspire.

Under my tongue
I have a secret and hidden castle,
It is made of the same foundations
With which it is made
The New Jerusalem.

Come with your magic key
And with your map of treasures
And poke into the labyrinths
Unfathomable of my mouth,
Pass over my doors of pearls,
And my amethyst walls,
If you want you can hole
My jasper and sapphire walls,
Hole my walls of agate,
Emeralds, onyx and cornaline,
Demolish my crisolito’s walls,
And throw if you want, of a single blow
My beryl ramparts,
Destroy my topaz barriers
And throw my adobe walls below
Of crisoprasa and hyacinth,
That the streets of my body
They are made of gold
And my bed is made of glass.

No hay comentarios.: