20220805

4976 By my side your root deepens

By my side your root deepens.

Your root explores 
The most intimate recesses 
Of my psyche.

You have seen my dreams 
Projected on your sky.

You sail like a Viking ship 
To my southern seas.

You explore my underwater mountains, 
You flow like an autonomous boat 
Simulating a drift.

I have seen sun and rain pairing 
On this tropical island 
Where our love grows.
Like ceiba, 
Like sequoia, 
Like baobab.
Like a flower.
Like iridescent hummingbird wing.

As a spring of crystal-clear waters 
That emerge from the wetland.

I feel soft inside 
When your hug embraces me 
And when your breath encourages me.

Together we have seen 
The tremors produced in the dermis, 
We have experienced the magma, 
The tephra, 
The lapilli, 
The lahar.

We float sailing 
Between xylem and phloem. 
We are a tree planted in the meadow.

By your side, my root deepens.

My root explores 
The most intimate recesses 
Of your psyche.

No hay comentarios.: