19940131

1234 This tickling sensation that I have on my heart

If the existence of God
Were unreal
How much sadness there were
All over the world
How I would explain
The exaggerated beauty
Of a red rose
How I would explain
The magnificent of a star
Twinkling on the most high
Of heavens
If the existence of God
Were unreal
For me the life here
Wouldn’t have any importance
Because I know
That you are real
Like the beautiful red rose
That I have in my garden
Or like the little star
That is twinkling on heavens
If the existence of God
Were unreal
I wouldn’t feel the peace
That he gives to me
In any moment that I worship him
Because I know that you deserve
The power, the glory, the majesty
Of all the red roses
And all the stars
That are in this universe
Because you are so real
Like this tickling sensation
That I have on my heart.

No hay comentarios.: