19940131

1230 Description about Priscilla

When I get to close my eyes
The first that appear is her image
Because tied my heart of jubilee
And because she knew how fill me of love
And I swear that I would paint
All her interior and physical body
Without mistake.
Because she has arrived so deep
Within my solitary and rickety soul
That I believe has overpass
The limits of my border's feeling
Is pure and sublime at the same time,
Moreover radiant and full of beauty
And has reached penetrate me so
How only she's able to does it.
My love to her is unlimited,
For this when I close my eyes
She draws herself in my heart
And I'm able to realize her
Because she has turned perfect.
In my limited and clumsy memory
If I can fill out of my mind
By means of a description
For so have her beside me
And that be part integral and material
Of my conceited understanding.
If I would have the great inspiration
For slow describe her
I would do it with poems or linen
Or maybe with carved sculpture
For represent the sublime beauty
Of a soul attractive without equal.

No hay comentarios.: