19940131

1231 Confession about Priscilla

In this moments
For me is impossible deny it
Because my love for her
Has growth imposingly.
Her personality arrived to my interior
Like a lightning’s flash
And lighted in just an instant
All suburb of my soul.
In front of the over natural magnetism
Of her eyes color café
I'm able to burn like tow,
And a cool and abandoned steppe
Would be warm and scared
If stay beside my spirit
Her innocent child’s mouth
Sometimes I've tried to ignore
My passion's extremism
But I feel that my heart
Palpitate accelerated
Saturating all my body
Of sweetness that have
Her feminine and whispered voice.
For this reason I can't
Ignore her sublime presence
When she take a walk front my sight
With her exaggerated beauty
And her spirit’s integrity
Able to make insane
The same Lucifer in person.

No hay comentarios.: