19940131

1229 Exposition about Priscilla

She, Ladies and Gentlemen
Is the most beautiful girl
All around the universe.
I guarantee you with my true
That if I were able to squeeze my life
And at time as well to extract
The substance of my love,
I don't hesitate any moment
That I would do with heroism
In a desperate fact
To have forever with me
Her spirit's beauty
And her physical nobility
Along with the attractive
Of her woman's manners
Because she, Ladies and Gentlemen
Circumscribe among her body
The singular excellence
Of one face so beautiful
That just so sensual lips
How are hers
Would be the presentation
Of one angelically formed soul
Because she, Ladies and Gentlemen
Is the charm’s embodiment
The supremacy's resurrection
The beautiful woman prototype
And the most perfect feminine model
That it has knowledge
Even more than over there
Of extralimited imagination.

No hay comentarios.: