19940131

1232 Reasoning about Priscilla

For most that I've thought
Almost to exaggerated self point
To rack my brain
I haven't obtain the answer
Why with the only fact
To think in her name
My weak composition
Alter uncontrollably
Almost to extreme of shame.
I've tried to find out
Why just with feel
Her eyes in front of me,
The skin blush me,
And my eyes excite
If I watch slowly
Her lips or her chests.
Why I get very nervous
When I'm beside her
And I shake like a possessed.
Why my voice crash
When I talk close to her.
And why I well breathe
When I think in her body
And even never arrive to discover
Why succeed me that succeed me,
The fact is that I'll try to be
Beside her
Even so have that loose
My own soul reasoning
Why succeed me that succeed me
When I'm along with her.

No hay comentarios.: