20000531

2064 Dew

Many times
I have felt so lost
As rain drop amid the ocean,
In other occasions I have been
So powerful and turbulent
As a hurricane storm
In the islands of the Caribbean,
In some occasions I felt
So impotent and uncertain
As fleeting shower
In the middle of the desert,
I have sometimes been
As fallen of the sky
Similar to the blessed rain of monsoon
In the mountain ranges of the Himalayas,
I have sometimes felt
As small sprinkle
On the arid earth
And other times so unbeatable
As a devastating typhoon,
As a tornado,
As a hurricane,
But now,
Now I feel as if were
A fog that floats,
As a light and subtle dew
That covers the morning,
I feel to be crystalline drop
That in flunks it balances
To the rhythm of the wind,
Just waiting that your inspiration
Touch the spirit of my body
To fall into your arms
As if I were the rain
That falls of the firmament.

No hay comentarios.: