20000531

2057 The foundations of the New Jerusalem

Last night I dreamt that you were with me
And although when I woke up
I could see your body next to mine,
I was rejecting
That you were next to me.
Do you know why it happens to me?
Because I openly consider you
My biggest utopia.
And in spite of having reached you,
I feel that my soul tremble
Because of the nobility
Of the metals of your body.
If I was a steel man,
Or a jeweler from the old India,
For sure the paroxysm
It would be my strait refuge,
Because contacting with my hands
Your jade chests
It has made me wake up
To the beauty that you exhibit
In the humblest, simple way,
Genuine and at the same time ostentatious.
And I believe without fear to make a mistake
That your body should be part
Of the foundations
Of the New Jerusalem.

No hay comentarios.: