20000531

2059 An eclipse in the stars

Your long hair
Made of you a singular comet,
Leaving your trail of light
As you walk for my universe,
As if were the trail
Of a ship in the sea.
If you have seen the total eclipse
That you caused in the stars,
For sure your arrogance
Would have made me undeserving
Of your incandescent skin.
But I knew how to love you
As you wanted somebody to love you.
And when you shattered your body
In my planet,
You chiseled with your kisses
The most gigantic canyons
And the most exact craters,
You created new oceans,
You disturbed the order of my islands
And you changed the routine course
Of each one of my rivers,
You undid my glaciers
And you increased of a single blow
The din in my seas,
You changed the migratory course
Of each one of my birds,
And you set on fire at once
Each one of my volcanoes
Leaving my marked life
With the print of your step
So fleeting,
So meteoric
And so transitory,
As it is of fleeting,
Meteoric and transitory
An eclipse in the stars.

No hay comentarios.: