20130123

3639 My being

My being
It was a desert
Powdery earth,
Until
As a tsunami wave
In Atlantis
Or shower of the great flood
The mold
Of your smile
In front of me
It satisfied to my heart,
It ruined my melancholy,
It razed with punishing
That dried up my old wound.

My being
It was a cave-inhabiting
Entity without eyes,
Until
As a supernova
In the genesis
Or at the beginning of big bang
The explosion
Of your figure
In front of me
It defined the lovely thing,
It contoured the harmony,
It configured the beauty
At my pupils.

It was an evening
More than hundred twenty
Moons ago
And my soul flew
Tangled
In the radiance
Of your blaze,
Wrapped in the gleam
Of your aura.
My body was impregnated
With the aroma of your sex
Amalgamated
With the iniciatic
Murmur
Of the sea.

No hay comentarios.: