20130102

3633 To sleep with you

To sleep with you
Coined as if I were
Cuneiform script
To your modeled body,
That for me
This sense of touch
Tangible it is.

For that
To sleep with you
It fills me the sensorial
Lagoons
That they are plentiful
In the grasslands
Of my psyche.

My paranasal sinuses
Ease the congestion
By breathing
The aroma
Of your flower.

It is that
To sleep with you
It unwrinkles
The apathy’s mountain
That interrupts
The pristine thing
Of my days.

And expands
A virgin sky
In the roof
Of my bedroom
With its whites dwarfs
And luminous
Supernovae.

To sleep with you
Reproduces
In my body
Intense
Gleams of light
That for eternities
They last
And I know that later
Full of glory
I could walk
On the waters,
To jump from the pinnacle
Of a thousand temples
And to transmute of a single blow
All the stones in bread.

To sleep with you
Gets rid of
The barriers
Of my steeplechased
Routine
Decadent life.

No hay comentarios.: