19980131

1698 Outside of the wheel of the karma

I cannot really say
If with determination I will love you
But when I see your chests
Burning as if were
The volcano Popocatepetl
In my hypersensitive skin
Each pore becomes in flame
As if was the same thing
That a petroleum well in Middle East
I don't know if I will be able to love you
With the passionate fury
Of a stronger hurricane
But when I kiss your navel
As cosmic recipient
Of earthly beauty
My resistance seems to disappear
As butter in hot bread,
As wet nougat of sugar
As waste fused metal
I cannot really say
If with determination I will love you
But when I banquet of your sex
As fresh mature spring fruit
I seem to gravitate
Outside of the wheel of the karma
And I achieve my nirvana
Without more effort to reach.

No hay comentarios.: