19980131

1694 Sun ray

I don't know if it was a chance of the destination
Or an opportunity that allow me the providence,
I don't know if it was an oasis in my road
Or one of my flares of insanity
But when the sun ray arrived to my life,
In that same moment
I discovered your eyes.
And the majesty of your fire’s eyes
Tied me to your figure
As labyrinth of veins and arteries.
And the sobriety of your serene eyes
Chained me to your sweetness
As jumble of fire and wax.
And the beauty of your so tender eyes
Bounded me to your hip
As mixture of strings and wood.
Resolved I decided that for you
It would be able to take a risk
My mask, my strip and my hair
As if was an Olympic wrestler,
Without were no matter to me,
To burn or to lose
My illusion and my dreams
Among the fire of your eyes.
The radiance of your eyes scrutinized
The most intimate in my marrow,
And the absolute beauty of your sight
Reduced me to my most elementary cell.
I was ashy after contemplating
The sun ray of your fire’s eyes
And I was humus, and scum, and residual,
Vestige, waste, spoil,
And particle, and stubble,
Corpse of apotheosis in front of your sight.

No hay comentarios.: