19930131

0877 Conversation about Priscilla

...For this I believe in her perfection,
For the firmness of her sights
And for the way to raise her shoulders,
Moreover that her chest
Ever it maintains erect
And her step is full of firmness
And her voice loaded of pleasantness
Can't be imitated for anybody.
Tenderness is her lemma
And her presentation is a smile
With her firm and provoking mouth
Attract and seduce to fewer sensible.
She's Alpha and Omega
Of my beginnings and ends.
She’s moreover, the most essential
Of all my thinks.
All my desires are encircled
Among her sculptural and sublime body.
She is the base of my reasoning.
Is over the earthly richness
Over the unattainable success
And over the great eternal fame.
I prefer her more than my life
Because for she I've consecrated
Inasmuch as from she flow the breathe
That supports the structure of my soul.

No hay comentarios.: