20110828

3323 As lark in flight that against a wall it smashes

When I believe that I am
Overcoming
Out of the labyrinth
In that I am
Your image appears
In the firmament
As an Icarus
Conquering the skies
And my planet
Stays in retrograde motion.

My mind that it was
Clarifying their wills
Stay mixed in confusion
As in the times of Babel.

My heart, damn!, is braked
As lark in flight
That against a wall,
It smashes.

These spring afternoons
When the sun bows
Their rays
And my perception writhes
Among the memories
That you inserted
As tiny wasps’ eggs
In the meat, drilled
In the deep thing
Of my bones.

Now this desperation,
This vehemence,
Impulse, sparkle, frenzy
To hug you.
I wanted to hold the universe
That surrounds your being
And my arms,
My arms are fallen wings.

My heart, damn!, is braked
As lark in flight
That against a wall,
It smashes.

No hay comentarios.: