20020430

2254 From labyrinth to oasis

When I saw you the first time
Immediately I concluded
That finally I had arrived
To the oasis of my life
To the eddy of peace in my living…
You were
The mythical pool of Siloam
An atoll of gritty and green palms
A furrow of waters protected of the sun
A desert forest
That moistened my heart
Vespertine and morning source
Of crystalline waters
Coolness of the desert,
Island of waters in the sand,
My salvation board.
Because when I wandered
In my labyrinth of solitude
I didn't see more than the light
Going out in my interior,
But you arrived
And you made me be army of Ariadnas
Escaping from my heart,
The hanks of unconcluded threads
They knotted me the interior,
But you which sidereal Icarus
You made me fly away
And I left behind
The delirious Minotaur
That were dribbled their fear.
When I saw you the first time
Immediately I concluded
That had lost their meaning
My habitual words
Sadness delirium pain.

No hay comentarios.: