19931130

1139 Dialogue about Priscilla

If don't were extraordinary her sublime beauty
She would have gone by unnoticed in front of all
And wouldn't have the glory that has now.
She's who anesthetize my senses
Who makes numb all my nerves
And who paralyze my bones.
Is so desirable that forbidden
If I would get to scale the top
Of her high chests
And go down for her hillsides
I would death for the pleasure
Because she's who design the ruler
Of all my stubbornment
And I have stubbornly proposed
For pleasure call her Priscilla,
Because is delicious to my taste,
Exquisite to my knowledge
And so attractive for my eyes.
For me is so important
That the importance that has my life
Because filled me of happiness
And gave inspiration to my life.
I'll love her with haughtiness
And I'll never forget her
Because forever she'll stay
In the past, present and future
Of my ephemeral existence.

No hay comentarios.: