19930531

0971 Dissertation about Priscilla

...Is that I can't describe
The exact proportion of her lips,
Nor the precise color of her eyes.
I'm sure that you need to see her
To know about I'm speaking
Because when I’m front her face
My pains are like the fog
That disappears with the blast
Of morning’s wind.
My aches can't be with her.
If her lips don't were
How God polished in make it
Would be very difficult breathe to me.
I can affirm
That for rare time the beauty
Is able to compound in one soul
How has made with her.
For this my fears and woes
And the most lamentable of my existence
Is a foolish beside her
Because if she weren't exist
I should be the most damned and miserable
Of people all around the world.
Is a blessing to perceive her eyes
And self delight front her lips
And although I can't describe
The only one beauty of her face
I guarantee that you have to see her
To know about I'm speaking.

No hay comentarios.: