19930531

0966 Clearance about Priscilla

If I were a painter
Of a renamed fame
I should paint a secret garden
Without forbidden apples
And with the jauntiness of your lips
I should paint heavenly landscapes
And should be able to play
To the Russian roulette
For obtain
A kiss of your mouth.
If I were a painter
With a renamed fame
I should paint a secret paradise
And should put it your name,
In your smile’s honor
For thus change it
For only one of your kiss
And if somebody judge this
And at end condemn
The masterpiece that I make
With the color of your smile,
That incarcerates me in your mouth
Because if I’ll be beside your lips
Is better prisoner than free,
Because when is necessary
In any suburb of the world
Speak concise and exactly
Of the most high beauty
The first word to pronounce
Imply you beautiful smile.

No hay comentarios.: