19930531

0968 Chronicle about Priscilla

Her eyes are like coffee
That of a despairing way
Drug me until drive me mad.
Is so free and nice like the wind
Sometimes smooth and sometimes impetuous,
Front she my spirit fall in love
And my legs weak it.
I dream a lot having her
Exclusively among my arms
The area of her mouth
Make drunk the most moderate
And her smooth voice distorted
All another sound’s waves.
The most exciting of her body
Is located in her chests
She can fill in my life
Of better that exists in the world.
My eyes take pleasure
To see her waist and her hip
Because is so well-shaped
That if I weren’t near of her
My life wouldn't have importance.
If somebody forbid me her figure
I'm able to make me a hara-kiri
Because she’s really is special
Although is not an immaculate saint.
Because don't has an aureole
But nowadays I love her with insanity
That in this case is the matter.
My love for her is so big
That I know will survive
And will stay engraving on her heart
And in the chronicle of time and space.

No hay comentarios.: