20020731

2301 Desolated Hiroshima

Me that almost always
I am usually
Green Santo Domingo
Recumbent
In the divan of the sea
In some occasions
To the rhythm of the groan
Of your chest,
I have been Babylon
Voluptuous
With its flowers
And its hanging gardens
Perfuming my sight
Sometimes
I have felt Alexandria
Old passionate Rome
Wrapped up among your flames,
In other occasions
Flooded in my tears
I have felt
The mythical Atlantis
Other times
I have lived with your euphoria
Which Hollywood, Las Vegas
Covered with your lights
And flare flowers.
But today,
After retiring of my chest
Your aromatic garlands
I feel to be Hiroshima
Desolated,
With their heap of brashes
Holes
And their dry bones,
With their petrified shades,
I feel to be
Crumbled Jericho
Destroyed Nagasaki
Razed Pompeya.

No hay comentarios.: