20020131

2185 My spoiled dove

I can not resist so much love
In my chest
I ought to liberate the doves
Trapped
In my heart.
That the love is an ocean
And on it
I found you.
For that reason I have to celebrate
That you
My spoiled dove
Have returned to my ark.
Me that I thought that you would not return
To the rickety ship
Of my heart,
However not only you came
But rather you also brought,
Little stones of colors
That you picked up in the sea,
Amber, agate and ruby,
You brought me fresh sandalwood,
Moss and fragrant jasmine
You brought in the wind of your wings,
A countless horde
Of goblins and fairies
That my dreams
They could make truth.
I thought that you just would bring
A little olive branch,
But you gave me
A leafy olive grove,
A green forest and trees
That I have not still been able to name,
Until a constellation of stars
Placed to my plants
So that always for them
I could walk.
For that reason my spoiled dove
I can not trap you,
I have to liberate of my chest
The heap of dreams
That you made me reality.

No hay comentarios.: