19931031

1120 Affirmation about Priscilla

Yes, all that I’ve said
Is so justly true
Like sun's rays
I can give my punctilious testimony
That she's a light
In the middle of my darkness,
Like a quiet boat
In the middle of my tempests.
The appeasable morning’s fog
That displace all my nights.
The subtle sprinkling’s drop
That sunset in my wake ups
The unprepared stars' blanket
That covers me all sundown.
Because all and every one
Of my absolute thinks
Are firmly founded
In her feminine chests,
In the bright red of her cheek
And in her hands' innocence,
Able of make me fly
Like a feather for the airs
Because she's the absolute coronation
Of all my well-being
And the most intimate and sublime
Of the muses that I've seen.
I can sign with my blood
All declarations that I've done
Because I'm so sure
That she's beautiful
How I know with precision
That her name is Priscilla.

No hay comentarios.: