19960531

1579 We

We didn’t dinner in an expensive restaurant,
We didn't walk holding hands on the streets,
We didn't dance any romantic waltz,
We were only two being loved each other,
We were only two empty souls looking for fondness,
We were only two free souls finding love.
Your beautiful blue eyes
And your thin and tender hands
They went the ticket to the glory of my mind
And when I think of your look,
My soul, my mind and my heart
They don't need anything else
Because you were for me
More pleasing than dinner
In the most luxurious restaurants,
More pleasant than walk
Lip to lip for the streets,
More romantic than dance
Eternally the perennial waltz,
Because we were only two that loved each other,
We were only two empty souls that looked for fondness,
We were only two free souls that found love.

No hay comentarios.: