20080131

2971 The false presence of your company

It was predictable:

The false presence of your company
Drove me in question of days
To live in solitude.

The illusory energy with which you decided
To wrap me up as if I were
A chrysalis,
It doesn't exist more.

You never understood
That my words were doves
That went out after the step
Of your oppressive flood,
And your flood had eradicated
Each olive tree branch,
Each decoration in my yard.

Now where is going to rest
My oppressed spirit
Of so much flying
Looking for in branch to branch,
From grass to grass,
From flower to flower,
From chest to chest
A heart-shaped nest.

Because being with me you weren’t
And leaving me was as if you were
Gravitating in my presence,
Rotating around the absence
Of your false company.

No hay comentarios.: