20000430

2045 Baptism in you

You,
That in this explicit moment
In the same that I write these lines,
You're walking for my sidewalks
As if you were Johnny Walker
You can not understand
That I need in this instant
A setting of sun in calm,
A rain of warm fondness
That leaves my heart
Without the astonishment
Of the agony
That has left me the sadness
Of every day.
You,
That are walking permanently,
The same as a carrousel,
For the edges of my heart
You can not understand
The old narrated legends
From the bottom of my being:
Me that had in my heart
To you sitting
In the source of my waters,
I have allowed you to escape,
And now
When I want to drink,
I only have the remorse
Of not having bitten
In the appropriate time
Your kisses,
And not having submerged
Entirely in your waters
My being's amalgam.

No hay comentarios.: