19920731

0754 I don’t know why

I don’t know why
The twinkling star
Remember me your eyes
I don’t know why
During I’m sleeping
I see your image
Walking inside my illusions
And I don’t know why
The smooth wind of the south
Remember me your hands
I don’t know why
The taste of honey
Remember me your lips
When I am alone
In my cool room
I don’t know why
In the same measure
That I remember your body
My soul goes slowly
Losing my liberty
Until my poor senses
Stay as hurted and sad
Like a ballon
With a great whole
Please, don’t play with my soul
How if I have been the same
That one beach’s ball
Let me fly
To see how is
True life
In other territories
Though maybe this succeeds
Because I love you
Since I saw your eyes
Twinkling like stars
And I feel your hands
How the wind of the south
Driving your love
Over my anxious body.

No hay comentarios.: