19940131

1228 Conference about Priscilla

I never imagined
Not even any time
That a perfect woman
Would cross for my way
I never imagined that my soul
Would be rewarded with so many beauty.
She gorgeous for my eyes
In all extension of word.
I confess that when I saw her
I was invaded for her agreeability
Almost fell my face on the ground
My mouth stayed half-open
And my eyes bewildered
For her sight's brilliance
Never more
I've seen in my existence
A so precise beauty
And so fixed to my taste.
In the measure that discovered
Her perfect and extreme beauty
Stupor and confusion
Were taking possession of my senses
Since that I share the secret
That she's a muse
And that she has qualities
Unbelievable to human understanding.
I guarantee with my true
That neither the stars, nor the gods
Nor Mother Nature, nor the peace
Nor the most sublime kingdom
Has influenced me
Like her beauty done
Because she’s the most beautiful
That human senses have perceived.

No hay comentarios.: