19940131

1233 Narration about Priscilla

Oh my great imagination
That allows me go over her
As she were a country!
And after see finished
My long and pleasured journey,
I must say that is beautiful.
I escape for her finger's feet
And climbed for her female's legs
Until arrive to her sensual hips
And walked so absent-minded
In beauty that observed
That don't perceived my fall into her navel,
After lift me drunk up
I continued my walk
Until arrive to perfection
Of her woman’s chests
And I gone up to pleasure’s top
Testing the extract of my trip
Rolled down her shoulders
Until touch smoothly her neck
And was so that I excited my body
Over her silhouette
That imagination obligated me
To narrate with points and commas
Her precise and exact proportion.
Moreover of all narrated
I got arriving to her red lips
And drank of life's water.
I walked over her cheek
And I dip my body into her eyes
And lost my conscience in her deep.
I remained almost dead for pleasure
And only with the sufficient breathe
For at end narrate in my diary
That in her body is settled
Twice the paradise.

No hay comentarios.: