19931031

1121 Allocution about Priscilla

Moreover that I felt in love
Loosely of her personality
Her physical body like to me
A juicy mature fruit
Virgin and beautifully formed.
Her beautiful eyes coffee
Are like morning’s sun
That when I see in her pupils
They clarify the fog most thick
Of every one of my thinks.
For this is that I have conquered
Every one of my impulses
To her absolute willingness
Because I've understood that from she
Flow a tranquility
That can make me change
Just suggesting me that do it
Because I've completely understood
That her lips and her chests
Are able of shock
Every molecule of my body
Just smiling me
With her habitual flirting.
She has totally traveled
All my north and my south
My eastern and my westerns.
She has sailed for my seas
And flied for my skies
She got to be
The exclusive regime
That supports my life
When I knew her
I've let my shoulders to her feet
For be precise to my necessity
And perfectly doted
Of sublimes of her beauty.

No hay comentarios.: